Walkthrough Through Loomlogic’s Dashboard
12. Lead quality chart. This will allow you to see the percentage of quality of leads that get sent out to your lenders.
13. Lender statistics. These are all the leads that get sent out to your lender partners. You will be able to track how many leads were sent out and how many of those got pre-approved.
14. Lead conversion. Here you can see how well each one of your agents is performing, whether they are a referral agent, exclusive agent, or partner. You will be able to see how many leads where sent to them and how many of those leads where converted.
15. Lead response time. With this, you will be able to track how quickly each agent responds to leads you send to them.
16. Color bar. There are four different colors to look out for. Red, yellow, green and blue. Red is poor, yellow is average, green is for good agent, and blue is for rock star agent.